Monday, August 30, 2010

Pardon you!

People are way to outspoken sometimes. Just shut your mouth and mind your own freaking business. I hate working in an office setting because you hear things you don't want to hear and people hear things you try to keep quiet. Where did my privacy go? Not behind that cube wall--oh wait! I don't even have a wall, I have a table. Where did everyone's manners go, out their mouth with all their opinions...I think. Sometimes I just want to take my hand and slap them a new one. Whew that felt good. One piece of advice-cube or not; please keep your opinions, thoughts, and words to yourself unless otherwise asked for. This doesn't just stay in the office...this goes beyond the building. Life is hard. It hurts, knocks you down, breaks your heart, and we are all trying really hard to catch a break. I don't need someone to tell me how to feel, what to say, or who to thank. I am woman. I am an adult and I deserve to be respected (I will give it in return). Please and Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment