Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Land of the Free...Home of the ____??

Realization #8: You MUST know someone to get ahead. And even sometimes that doesn’t help. I don’t understand the point of getting somewhere using your own two feet if that option doesn’t exist anymore. What happened to getting a job just because you were qualified to do it... or, getting into a doctor’s office just because you were a paying customer? Now everyone needs a favor. What are you going to do for me/If I do something for you? I am fed up! Ok, no one owes you anything. If you can’t figure something out for yourself then that is TOO bad for you. Never in a million years did I think I’d see the day where I was giving up on things I used to think were important, because “fairness and equality” no longer exist. There was a reason to declare our independence. Can we uphold that America?

No comments:

Post a Comment