Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Post it.

I have a great idea, well a stolen idea, but an idea anyway. I am going to start writing really great things about myself on post-its reminding me to follow through...and then "post" them in places I see or visit often. Example: the one I made (literally 8 minutes ago) says "show the world your creativity." And since I haven't--lately--been able to create anything, I need a reminder. I feel robotic most days. It is the routine I have gotten myself into lately...and I want out! I am actually kicking and screaming my way out. My spirit is kinda broken----and so here goes the idea of believeing in myself. Believing  I can do antyhing, because I really can. Believing I have really great things to show the world, because I really do. Putting them on my bathroom mirror, steering wheel, jewelry box, and my wallet would be the best options. Wait! That sounds funny. Not that I spend most of my time looking at myself, driving, accessorizing, and spending money...but it is where I find myself the most often (weird now that I think about it). I challenge you to do the same thing and remembering that your happiness is everything. Major shout out to Elle, for reminding me that whining is NOT sexy. Oh and that I am a badass. A badass that is gonna be reminded everyday, thanks to her colored post-it-notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment