Monday, August 9, 2010

4 thoughts...

As of right now, I do not or have not had a realization. So I am just going to spill my guts on paper. 1. Where is October? I don’t think it could get here fast enough. I started thinking about the fall weather as I was trying to curl my hair. My lifeless hair. I am trying to get it to do something awesome, instead it looks like a fluffy mess. I hope the lady I am meeting with today will understand my situation. I know she is going to be looking right at my hair the whole time and probably not focusing on what I have to say. I understand though—there is something appealing about weird crazy hair especially on someone you’ve never met. 2. While I am writing this I am listening to random rap songs. I don’t want to admit this, but there is something really consuming about them. Rap is the only genre of music that gets a lot of criticism daily. The lyrics, the writers, and the lifestyles "they" (Lil’ Wayne) promote…but you know what? They are doing their thing, and I like it. Listen if you dare :) 3. The Bachelor is coming out with a “new” show (not really that new of a concept) that will have past rejected contestants on ABC to “fight”AKA- lie, to win 250,000 dollars. During this process, they are allowed to hook up with each other and try to find love. Now, if you begin watching this, do solemnly swear that you will not try any of this kind of behavior in your own life. Please. What you see on TV, should stay on TV. 4. When life throws you an opportunity, go and do it…but, only if it is thrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment