Monday, August 16, 2010

Boys of fall...

Push on. Well, that is going on a post it! After today was all said and done, I can honestly say I am so proud of myself (for lots of reasons, but mostly because I have learned to control my emotions). Jen and I were talking earlier about how “sucky” and unfair life can be at times. You get bad news and it feels like someone just threw you down on the ground. While you’re down…you get more bad news and it is like a 2nd party has come in and smashed your pretty little face with their boot. Hard. I am surprisingly ok with the “bad” news I have come across today. It seems to have upset everyone else that had been pulling for me a lot more than it did me. I am taking a time out to say THANK YOU to all my close friends/family that have supported me through this craziness. I love you all :)


Side note: So ready for Football!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment