Monday, September 27, 2010

thoughts...

…things that make me happy…




1. When TK says “I wanna hold your hand” and then breaks out into The Beatles’ most famous tune.

2. Seatbelt dancing.

3. Wearing scarves!! (Got to do this Sunday)

4. Opening my windows and actually smelling “air”. Thank you Autumn…

5. Christmas music, holla.

6. K-mart. Nuff said.

7. Nikki Minaj, just because she is pretty hardcore and I appreciate women rappers.

8. My iPod working correctly…you have no idea how bad my day CAN go.

9. Getting to know complete strangers through their words/pictures alone. (Blogs) It has become such a hobby of mine. I promise I am not creepy and I learn so many new ways of thinking.

10. Knowing I have a really great future ahead of me and I am so excited for it!



Bonus: Photography is such a great way I utilize my creativity and I really want to do something with it.



Think about the simple things that make you happy, maybe your Monday will bring a smile or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment