Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pigskin

Brandon Weeden ----------------------->
Well if you are out of the loop, he is Okstate’s newest QB for this starting season!! Why the exclamation? Well because I am so excited for football, BBQ’s, cute boys in jerseys, and shouting touchdown! Not only that, but he seems pretty legit. He has a (sort of ) boy next door look going for him, that I pretty much DIG! The season is here and it is very near and dear to my heart. College football is where you find the heart and soul of this sport. Forget NFL…they don’t impress me and they are getting paid to frolick around on the “fake” green turf. BIG, BIG bucks that our country-for one-could use. I am on my soap box so I will step down…but just remember, whatever team you’re into, wear it loud and proud! Are you ready for some football?

No comments:

Post a Comment