Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bloom

So I have signed up to receive e-mails from “Groupon” of Tulsa-if you’ve never heard of it check it out http://www.groupon.com/tulsa/. Every day they send a new coupon to a hot spot in our city. For a week or so, I have been sent “personal trainer” coupons. Tulsa! Are you trying to tell me something? I think I should take the hint and get to the gym or find a trail to walk.



Meanwhile…Jordan (co-worker) brought me 2 flowers off her bouquet she received for her birthday! They brightened my day and they are such a fun accessory to my cluttered desk, plus they smell great. I would like to take this opportunity to express my LOVE of flowers. I do not care if they die in a week, or if they are cliché. I will always enjoy receiving them and picking them and admiring them. There I said it. I think it is the kindest gesture out there (besides greeting cards) and should be done every once in a while to show that you are thinking about someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment