Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jargon

Realization: because I am back to realizations for now. My friend and I were chatting and she gave me a something to write about. Using “foreign words” is so much more exciting. Replacing “our” bye, have a nice trip, and hello; with Chow, bon voyage, and aloha would make life a lot more fun. I think she just really wants a vacation! Nursing school, (any school) can make you feel that way. Foreigners, foreign words, and places are all very exciting in our minds until we travel there. It is a lot of fun to experience their culture and frolic on the beach, but you always want to go home. Which reminds me…I will leaving for a relaxing weekend in Broken Bow tomorrow and then next Friday, driving to Galveston to hop a boat and set sail for Mexico for five days. BIENVIENIDOS AMIGOS!

2 comments: