Thursday, October 7, 2010

answer me this

Borrowed questionnaire…

I start the day… by hitting snooze 7 times (at least) until my alarm completely shuts off and then I wake up with 10 minutes to get ready and dirty hair? Every time! It’s exhausting…

Daily essential…Car time. AKA: “Me time”.

Dreaming about… the future. That is all I do…DREAM. It really makes me want to scream. I need action people, action.

Can’t stop…reading blogs. It’s so fun!

You won’t find me…sitting idle. I am always on the run. ALWAYS

My heart…is filled with love! I am one lucky chick.

Somewhere in my childhood…my parents taught me about life. I thank them both for teaching me right from wrong. You two are so influential. I am pretty proud of what I’ve become.

Life is…is supposed to be fun and I intend to keep it that way!! Cheers to Life :)

Think about your answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment