Tuesday, October 12, 2010

innovate. educate. create.

Dear paper and pencil. I have been neglecting you lately, but this keyboard is just so much more convenient. I am sorry. I will try better. I have been out of school for what…five months and I have forgotten how to add. Last night, I was trying to add up my tip and total line at the restaurant. For some reason, maybe due to the sangria or maybe just because I haven’t had practice lately, I could not figure up my grand total. After a couple counting on my fingers and in my head, tries…I finally came to the conclusion that I am useless. This is why adults, as they get older, lose their minds. They do not continue learning and USING what they learned. I don’t ever want to feel uneducated, like last night, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment