Thursday, October 14, 2010

decisions, decisions, decisions

I have been failing my 7 readers…I am sorry. I need a new direction for my blog. I had initially started writing a realization every day, but that means I really have to think/pay attention every day to figure out what I learned. Contrary to popular belief, it isn’t always right in front of your face (realizations, I mean). And that means I would have to spend a good part of my 24 hours, thinking about what to write, because they don’t all come that easy. If you have any tips, suggestions, or thoughts as to where my blog should go, please post a comment. I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Being a Twenty-Something and trying to figure out what the heck to do with your life? LoL. I have started my career and I still think about that! Guide us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could never let me down! Love you!

    ReplyDelete