Sunday, October 3, 2010

9 to 5...way to make a livin'

I miss college. I miss everything about it...even the homework! I'd rather be thinking about my future and working really hard towards it, then waking up every day and not getting to do it :( I ran into pictures the other day of my dorm room and Jen (BFF and roommate) and really just wanted to cry. I miss having so much to live for. I miss staying up all night, walking around campus at night, and all those late night runs to twenty something.

Within these next couple of weeks, I desperately need to make some changes. I need to move on and start something new! Every day office work is wearing me down and making me crazy!! I have some sessions scheduled this week to shoot some pictures and then some more later this month! So excited to start capturing moments again! Where did the weekend go? Hopefully Monday won't be terribly awful...

No comments:

Post a Comment