Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here I go again on my own

Hi all 9 of you!
 When I started this thing, I was seriously angry and didnt know how to manage my stress levels and so writing it down helped. I am coming upon that feeling again, so here goes it.

School is out for summer which leaves me jobless (but only for 3 days) and wishing, hoping, thinking about next fall. I am no longer going to worry about the inevitable. On to other news. My photography business is booming, and I believe whole heartedly that it is because I actually love doing it! DO what you love to do my friends because I am telling you that is the only way to go. Half of me is happy and proud of what I have accomplished but there is the other half that is not. Maybe because I am growing up and I want so many new, great, things to start happening and they're NOT. My life is kinda where it was a year ago just a little more ran down and tired with a lot more on my plate. I want a break from life with just the people I love around me. Lots of love and relaxation. I am hoping things start turning around!
Here's to an OVER-haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment